We will have one female puppy available on February 13, 2020 - More details and photos coming soon!
We are now accepting applications and reservations for future litters. To apply, please see our Teddy Bear Zuchon Adoption Application to ensure you don't miss out on adding one of our fabulous little teddy bear puppies to your happy life. We take commitments via deposit and then breed a litter specifically for those reservations, so advanced planning is recommended.
We are accepting applications and commitments via deposit for the following waitlists:
Once a waitlist is opened we fill up quickly so don't miss out!
Our website is kept current and updated at all times.
See our Purchase Details Page for pricing & guarantees and other purchase-related details
Our healthy, happy, gorgeous, affectionate, cuddly and very comical little Tiny Teddies - Teddy Bear Zuchon puppies have been loved, nurtured and adored since before their birth. Our puppies come with varying levels of our Tiny Teddies Training relevant for their age and individual abilities. We handle and interact with our puppies all day long. Mike and I are fully hands-on dog lovers. We raise our puppies in the center of our home with all the noise, and typical life sounds a family has to offer, so they can fully see, hear, interact and be a genuine part of our family along with their parents and the rest of the dog crew. Having this constant in their lives is a vital part of our puppies advancement toward full success. It is an enormous benefit to our puppies to be able to continually interact with their parents and the rest of the gang, and it's wonderful for the adults too. Puppies keep the elders frisky and playful, they love to have a good time. We never part with any of our dogs once retired, our elders are a very cherished part of our life. They are family to us, right by our side through our journey through life where all dogs should be. Yet another extraordinary part to our unique Tiny Teddies puppy rearing approach and ideals. Our puppies are continuously handled and expertly socialized and stimulated and introduced to various sounds, textures, floors, stairs, instruction, love and guidance for optimum progress and advancement throughout their puppyhood. All puppies come vet inspected, first vaccines, groomed and litter box trained since they were 4 weeks old. Which means more time for you to just enjoy one of our little sweethearts! It's truly amazing! Our litter training process is such a tremendous asset to our families. We receive very high praises once our puppies are home on the outcome. To find out more, please see - About our puppies page or use link below.
RIVER is no longer available- Shown in the strawberry PJ with the red cuffs
LOUIE is no longer available - Shown in the ducky PJ with the yellow cuffs.
CURRENT PHOTOS, VIDEOS & WRITE-UP ON THEIR LATEST PROGRESS, ACHIEVEMENTS, TRAINING, PERSONALITIES AND MORE!!
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS!!
Our training goals for River & Louie's have been achieved! They are now ready for their new homes!! That's right! These two cuties come already house trained!! They even started their puppy crate training together on Dec 8th. We have taken great efforts to ensure all the time consuming and laborious early puppy work has been completed for their new fur families just to enjoy their time together.
River & Louie are extraordinary puppies! Sweet, affectionate, stunning, comical, intelligent, happy and healthy. Being of age to benefit from our further training and additional time with their parents and other fur pals is a considerable asset while still bringing home a 5-month-old baby. See below to learn more about current completed training, progress & accomplishments! We hope you enjoy them as much as we do!
About River & Louie
Training - River and Louie are always enthusiastically eager to learn new skills and perform new tasks and easily catch on to various training very quickly. They have been a joy to train. We are very proud of their accomplishments.
· The boys get along well with others, are attentive, affectionate, loving and enjoy interacting with people and dogs.
· Excellent future candidates for further training for service or therapy needs
· Litter box trained, and also pee pad trained. Their litter training began at just four weeks old!
· House trained!! Seriously!!! They have earned free-roaming of our home. Simply AMAZING for their age!!!
· Currently being crate trained! The boys slept the whole night through on their very first night!! Crate training is such a great skill, and even if you would like them to sleep on your bed, it’s good for them to learn to “hold it” so they can be great bedmates for their new fur family. They typically sleep through the entire night (yippee!!!) and continue this incredible blessing during their crate training. They do love their nature sounds to fall asleep to also.
· Trained to use a safe place set-up where they have access to their food, water, beds, toys, bones, interactive balls with treats and more. This skill is useful during periods when they can't be supervised or for bedtime if you wish. This marvellous skill is excellent for use at home for comfort and during the transition period into their new homes.
· River and Louie have had been fully veterinarian examined. They have had their first vaccines accompanied by a full wellness exam and their second set of vaccines accompanied by a second thorough veterinary examination on Dec 3, 2019. They are in proven excellent health as are their parents and ancestors before them dating back over 17 years.
Louie and River are marvellous puppies that will bring so much additional love, laughter and enjoyment to their new fur parents. They are playful and comical with sweet, loving, and affectionate demeanours. The puppies enjoy snuggling and being held just as much as they love to run and play together with toys and amusing "chase me" games. They are highly intelligent puppies. They have been a dream for us to train with adorable cheery, happy attitudes, easy-going natures and laid-back temperaments that our puppies are well-known and adored for.
Their day begins by greeting us with their tails wagging ready to cover us in their precious puppy kisses good morning. Then the fun and games begin, followed by their daily bowl of Kefir to start the day off right with a healthy dose of probiotics. They enjoy a large variety of our homemade cookies & treats along with a wide range of fresh fruits & vegetables, meats and probiotics along with their locally made kibble. They have been lovingly raised on-lap and underfoot in the heart of our loving and happy home for maximum interaction with their parents, our family, friends and other dogs.
River & Louie have had the benefit of our unique early neurological stimulation since birth and are age-appropriately socialized and trained, with hands-on love, nurturing and attention since their very first breath. They are a very involved and adored part of our life, included in all daily activities and exposed to many sounds, smells, life moments, happiness and laughter.
The various skills and beginner puppy training accomplished is covered in part on this page. Further details are extensively covered on our "About Our Puppies" page and throughout the additional pages on our website to ensure adding one of our puppies is smooth, comfortable and straightforward.
Copyright © 2002 - 2020 Tiny Teddies - Teddy Bear Zuchon Puppies - All Rights Reserved.